Pages

How to plan a website


All endeavors should start with a planning phase. You have to plan the steps needed to complete a project. The way I think of it, a project such as creating a website is made up of small steps that, when done correctly, result in a successful project. This might be the easiest thing to skip, but it certainly is as important, and might actually be more important, than any other part of the process. By making plans and decisions early on, you will find that the steps in the process are easier and seem more guided.  The following are some things you need to decide before you begin:
·         Why am I building this website?
·         How do I want this website to function?
·         What goals do I have for the website?
·         Is this a website I expect people to come to once or return to often?
·         Who is going to design, build, test, and maintain the website?
·         What tools will be used to build the website?
·         What is my website budget?
·         Who do I want to visit my website?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to give some comment ? You may post your comment with your Google Accounts.